The Belleville Brewing Co. taproom is in need of a Supervisor! Could that be you?
Set a few doors down from the brew house right next to Wandsworth Common railway station, the Belleville Brewing Co. taproom is a growing business with huge potential coming into the summer. We need someone to run the taproom, build it’s sales and its team.
Taproom Bar Supervisor vacancy: If you’ve got hospitality, leisure or retail experience in a supervisory position then we’d love to hear from you! The bar supervisor role will be key to the success of the taproom so we are looking for someone who is passionate about craft beer us as well as customer service.
Bar Supervisor role:
- Running the bar when it is open. Currently Friday nights and Saturdays (there’s also the odd Thursday night for bookings).
- 20-25 Hours a week
- Building the business locally by running events.
- Handling and Banking Cash.
- Building the taproom team.
What we look for in a Bar Supervisor:
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role.
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience.
- Passionate about craft beer.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Wants to build and lead a team of people into the summer months and beyond!
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- An understanding of what great customer service looks like.
If you’re interested please send your CV to email@example.com