Hiring: London Sales Manager
Having recently installed new fermentation capacity, we are on the hunt for a salesperson hungry to help us keep those tanks full.
With a focus on securing new business within the M25, the ideal candidate will have at least one year’s experience selling beer in London.
Along with a decent book of contacts, they should bring the curiosity and ingenuity required to unlock new listings for Belleville’s range of American inspired beers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- – Developing a long term sales strategy to grow the business aggressively over the next 2-3 years in order to achieve ambitious sales growth targets;
- – Identifying and developing new sales opportunities in the on and off-trade in London;
- – Investigating new, less obvious sales channels;
- – Developing strong day to day relationships with existing trade customers;
- – Regular reporting on actual sales vs forecast and adjustments to the pipeline for target sales;
- – Feeding into and working with the marketing team on trade marketing initiatives.